Date: Saturday, November 2, 2013
Location: Give Kids The World Village
210 S. Bass Road, Kissimmee, Florida, 34746
Click here to download directions
Registration: 6:30 – 7:30 a.m.
Opening Ceremonies: 7:30 a.m.
Run Start Time: 8:00 a.m.
- $25 registration fee per participant. All participants will receive an event T-shirt.
- Registration for Junior participants ages 3-12 is $10 each with paid adult.
- The registration area is located at Give Kids The World Village outside of the administration building adjacent to the Gingerbread House.
- All participants are encouraged to raise at least $100.
- Teams are also encouraged to participate.
- To learn more, click here.
Parking: 6:00 a.m.
Parking available at Medieval Times and FedEx strip mall (next to Walmart on 192) with bus transportation to the Village.
Parking and shuttle service also available from Osceola Mall. Please park in front of the old Bealls store next to Burlington Coat Factory.
Please do not park at Walmart!
Contact: If you have any questions, or need additional information please contact email@example.com, or call our Advancement department at (407) 396-1114.
We look forward to having you run with us!